TSTC helps students gain valuable skills throughout the state at a variety of locations through partnerships with business and community colleges. No matter how far our arms reach, the heart of TSTC is at four main campuses in East Texas [Marshall], Central Texas [Waco], South Texas [Harlingen], and West Texas [West Texas].
Current and returning students can register for classes and get more information about our local campus as the local campus websites for Harlingen, Marshall, Waco and West Texas.
TSTC's System Values
All of our colleges work by guiding values and determinations designed to ensure our student success, including
- Innovation: Creating and implementing new ideas and methods.
- Responsiveness: Providing appropriate programs and services in a proactive, flexible, and timely manner.
- Leadership: Developing the visions and strategies for a desired future, and aligning and energizing people to achieve those visions.
- Excellence: Achieving the highest quality in all we do.
- Collaboration: Working cooperatively with other organizations and within our own system.
- Accountability: Measuring our performance and using the results for improvement.
- Stewardship: Ensuring our programs and services add value to our students and communities throughout the state, and operate in accordance with the public trust for which we are responsible.