Red River Apartments
All Red River Apartments have two bedrooms and one bath with approximately 827 total square feet of living space.
- Living room (17’x12’): Furniture includes a couch, chairs, coffee and end table.
- Kitchen (10’x9½’): Dinning table with four chairs, pantry, full-size stove and refrigerator, double sink and lots of cabinet space.
- Bedrooms (12½’x13½’): Two twin size beds, two closets with small chest of drawers in each, a desk and chair, large chest of drawers and mirror, a night stand as well as a sink/vanity with a medicine cabinet.
- Bathroom: Shower and commode.
- Basic utilities are provided: Telephone and cable TV are the student’s responsibility. Wireless Internet is available but not guaranteed.
- On-site laundry facilities
- Convenient parking
- They are located close to class, the Student Services Center , and are directly across the street from the Student Recreation Center.
- Deposit: $150
- Application Fee: $20
- Shared bedroom: $1,285 per semester
- Private bedroom: $1,670 per semester
- Shared bedroom: $1,320 per semester
- Private bedroom: $1,720 per semester
Click here to apply for housing.
Village Oaks Housing Assignment
Click here to fill out the background form, and return to Campus Living.
You may request to live off-campus. Click here for the required form. Complete the form and return to the Campus Living Office in the Student Services Center.
We know circumstances sometimes change. If you find you will not be needing housing, you can request a deposit refund. Click here to request a refund.