JER Online lists over 1000+, cost-affordable, non-credit Continuing Workforce courses and certificates such as phlebotomy and pharmacy technician training. No ordinary courses - JER Online courses and certificates are industry-developed. They are cost affordable. This means that you are going to have access to the same e-learning that business and industry uses for their employee training.
- Start anytime or on a fixed-time schedule
- Access your course anytime from anywhere for fast completion
- JER Online offers discounted pricing for employee group enrollments
- As an extra added value and bonus, students will have one (1) year access to their online courses, post course completion (applies to self-directed corporate developed courses only)
Enroll at coursecatalog.com/marshall
- Accounting, Math and Quickbooks - Everything you need to keep your business up and running using the latest versions of Quickbooks. Accounting in an Hour and Business Math courses developed by subject matter experts. 24/7 access, One (1) year post course completion access to your course.
- Adobe Training--Enroll in one or several bundled discounted Adobe Training Courses. One (1) year access to these courses allows the student unlimited use. Any news updates are included with your enrollment.
- Microsoft Office -- Professionally developed by Corporate Developers, the Microsoft Office programs is in demand. Purchased individually or through your company at deeply discounted pricing. Unlimited 24/7 access and one (1) year post course completion. Start today and pick up where you left off. These Get Anytime Training courses will meet or exceed your expectations.
- Technical Communication Training Certificates - Choose from five (5) different Certificate Tracks. Start a new career or earn a valued workplace certificate credential. The technology industry needs skilled technical communicators across all forms of digital media according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
eLearning App and Game Development Courses from JER Online
JER Online eLearning offers high-quality online courses for everyday people in a variety of categories, including the hot topic of mobile app and game development.
Our mobile and game development courses teach everyone from complete beginners to seasoned veterans the skills they need to be successful in the mobile app and mobile game development marketplace. Whether you need an app for your business, you want a job in the development industry, or you want to develop apps or games for fun or for profit, we have a solution for you.
Mobile app development was once out of reach for those who didn’t know how to write computer programming code, but that has changed. Many of our courses teach beginners how to develop mobile apps and mobile games without ever writing a single piece of programming code. For those who have a cursory knowledge of programming, we have courses that will bring your skills into this century and allow you to start publishing mobile apps and mobile games to all the major marketplaces.
If you have a great idea for a mobile app or game, don’t let inexperience stop you from achieving your dreams.
You CAN learn to develop apps and games. Start learning today, and make that dream a reality!
App Development for Android, Blackberry and iPhone