What is it?
Dual Credit is a program designed for currently enrolled high school students who can earn college credit for certain high school courses from selected approved high school sites.
- Tuition and fees are waived for dual credit program students
- Course credit may be counted for both high school graduation credit and college credit.
Who is it for?
Currently enrolled high school juniors and seniors.
When can I apply?
Enrollment is available every semester by contacting the Office of Dual Enrollment.
What do I need to apply?
Dual Credit student must have all the following:
- Application for Admission (PDF)
- Official High School Transcript (partial transcript while attending high school)
- Official Final Transcript (upon high school graduation with class rank and graduation date)
- Collaborative Projects Dual Credit Registration Permit (available from high school counselor)
- Individual Approval/Exceptional Admission Form
- Submit passing scores at the tenth or eleventh grade on the TAAS test or provide proof of exemption.
- Submit passing TASP scores in the content area required for the dual-credit course or proof of TASP exemption.
- Limit the number of courses taken in accordance with state regulations.
For further information contact Dual Enrollment at 956.364.4321, toll free 1.800.852.8784 Ext 4321