Students expecting to graduate are highly encouraged to attend the Graduation Orientation that is generally scheduled by the Office of Admissions and Records approximately four weeks before the end of the semester prior to the student’s graduation semester. This session will provide advance information about graduating, and give you an opportunity to ask questions. Go register for Graduation Orientation.
- All course work required under the student’s degree plan must be satisfactorily completed, with grades of “C” or higher
- The student’s cumulative TSTC Grade Point Average must be 2.00 or higher.
- To receive an Associate Degree and Certificate of Completion, twenty five per cent (25%) of the total credit hours of the required course work must be earned from TSTC Harlingen.
- All necessary course substitutions and/or transfer credit authorizations must be on file with Admissions and Records.
- All Texas Success Initiative (TSI) standards must be met for the Associate degree. This includes Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science and Academic Core.
Procedures to apply for Graduation:
- Go to TSTC Portal to submit your graduation application.
- The graduation application is under the section WebAdvisor, click the Academic Profile link.
- Click on Application for Graduation, then complete and submit it
- Go to Program Evaluation and print a copy for review
- Complete a graduate exit Survey and print out an acknowledgement and return it to the Records Office.
2015 Spring, May 01, 2015 at 7 p.m.
On the day of commencement you will: participate in the rehearsal at 1p.m. Check in by 6 p.m. at the Harlingen Municipal Auditorium, 1204 Fair Park Boulevard, Harlingen, TX 78550.
For questions about the Commencement Ceremony, contact Career Services Office in the Stuent Center, Room 140, call 956-364-4107 or visit Ceremony FAQ