Customer Service Principles
- To provide highly skilled and trained instructors to effectively educate students in the field of Chemical-Environmental Technology.
- To respond to the academic needs of students in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide and maintain well-equipped and up-to-date equipment and laboratory facilities.
- To continuously evaluate and improve the performance of the program as it relates to these principles.
Customer Service Goals
- To prepare graduates to be successful in the industry
- by providing them with extensive hands-on experience.
- by providing them with detailed instruction in the various courses.
- by holding them to the highest academic standards.
- To increase retention
- by working closely with the office of Student Success.
- by providing tutoring and mentoring.
- by soliciting monetary donations for scholarship awards.
- To continuously upgrade equipment, facilities, and faculty knowledge through donations, grants, and training opportunities.
- To provide a 100% employment placement rate for graduates