TSTC's Harlingen Culinary Arts program is committed to provide our customers with high quality technical education that provides both practical and theoretical knowledge needed in order to perform well at entry level positions in the hospitality and food service industry.
Customer Service Principles
As a customer, you can expect us to:
- Treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Be fair, ethical, and professional by maintaining a highly skilled and trained staff.
- Follow through on our commitments and responsibilities.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of the program.
Customer Service Goals, Objectives, and Standards
- Find the best solutions and ways to better serve our customers.
- Consider internal and external customer input as opportunities to improve.
- Provide high quality products and service to our customers.
- Have sufficient equipment, supplies, and materials needed for instructional use.
Process for Receiving Information and Filing Complaints.
Standards for customer service are set high. If it does not meet your expectations we invite you to contact the following:
Customer Relations Representative
Mary Gallegos Adams
Vice President for Student Development
1902 North Loop 499
Fax (956) 364-5126