The Computer Drafting & Design Technology Department Faculty & Staff will:
- Promote the effective use of instructional resources of the Computer Drafting & Design Technology Department.
- Utilize the latest state of the art technology for instructional delivery by:
- Present instructional materials, unit plans, examinations, & demonstrations in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining up to date syllabi, unit plans, & instructional materials
- Be responsive to our Clients (Students) by:
- Returning customer calls or e-mails within one working day
- Begin the process of resolution within one working day of initial problem awareness.
- Strive to resolve the problem within one week after initial problem identification.
- Communicate effectively by:
- Providing a web site (under construction) which has:
- Information regarding the Computer Drafting & Design Technology Department.
- Faculty web pages
- Provide course information sheets for each course taught
- Strive to achieve 80% student satisfaction in the "Instructional Delivery "section on the yearly student satisfaction survey.