POLICY ES 1.02
It is the policy of Texas State Technical College to provide faculty employees with a process for feedback as related to job performance. Processes used shall be neutral with respect to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age and disability.
- Faculty evaluations are to be administered in accordance with the included document titled: Three Year Faculty Evaluation Cycle
- Faculty performance-based increases and awards (ref. SOS HR 2.2.9) must be supported by the evaluation documentation as detailed in this SOS. Unsupported performance-based increases and awards will not be distributed.
- Each college may establish an appeals process to address appeals of the outcome of this evaluation process.
- Probationary faculty will be evaluated at the six-month mark of the one-year probationary year and annually thereafter.
- Adjunct faculty will be evaluated during their first semester of employment and annual thereafter.Corporate College faculty will be evaluated during their first semester of employment and annually thereafter.
The policy can be viewed at the following link: http://www.harlingen.tstc.edu/policy/profilefiles/PDF/COP/200/ES/Faculty/ES_1_02.pdf