Wellness & Sports Center Rules
The following are rules to follow while working out in the Wellness & Sports Center. Please follow these rules while inside the WSC and while participating in WSC events / intramural sports.
- You must have a valid TSTC photo ID must be presented at all times to access the TSTC Wellness and Sports Center. Your TSTC ID is required to check out equipment.
- You must wear shirt and shoes at all times.
- No smoking, chewing tobacco, or spitting allowed in the WSC.
- Liability prohibits children under the age of 18 in the fitness areas unless sanctioned by a TSTC function or event.
- No fighting or profanity. Abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Refer all accidents or injuries to staff immediately.
- The use of drugs or alcohol is prohibited; no one under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the premises.
- No pets except assistance animals for those with disabilities.
- No photo or videotaping without prior approval from TSTC Wellness and Sports Center Complex Supervisors.
- No horseplay is permitted. We reserve the right to kick anyone out of the WSC.
- Do not damage or destroy TSTC property — you, as a student, help pay for the facilities and equipment.