Printing at the Library
The Dr. J. Gilbert Leal Learning Resource Center uses CZprint as its print management system.
How CZprint works:
- Each student receives $10.00 printing credit at the beginning of each semester.
- Black/white printouts are available for $0.05 a page and color copies are available for $0.50 a page.
- The cost for the printing will automatically be removed from your account when you release your document at the print release station, located at the end of the first floor circulation desk. The LRC does not accept cash for printing.
- After the initial $10.00 are used, the student will have to place more money into his/her Printing Funds Account account by going to the cashier window in the Consolidated Student Services Building.
- Printing funds cannot be transferred to another account and cannot rollover to the next semester.
- There are two black/white printers and one color printer, a black/white and color printer are located on the first floor and a black/white printer on the second floor.
Alternatives to Printing