1902 Loop 499
Harlingen, TX 78550
The Organizational Development office is located in the State Representative Irma Rangel Science & Technology Building, Room 104.
M-Th: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat., Sun.: Closed
TSTC Harlingen’s Organizational Development Department strives to provide appropriate, relevant, and meaningful opportunities that support the professional growth of all employees. This mission supports the College’s Strategic and Instructional Plan goal of providing quality learning experiences through an investment in the development of faculty and staff. This will lead to a culture that values positive student engagement, innovation, passion, and collaboration.
The Organizational Development Office will:
- Understand the roles and expectations of faculty and staff
- Respect faculty and staff as life-long learners
- Make a positive impact on the teaching, learning, and professional skills of all employees
- Support a culture of innovative learning and practice through collaboration and a shared goal of excellence
- Support faculty and staff training initiatives that will empower faculty and staff to positively contribute to the professional development of others
- Consistently conduct needs assessments and collect and analyze feedback to influence and improve services