Methods of Payment
- Cash (US currency) is always acceptable.
- Checks are accepted when:
- Payable to Texas State Technical College (or TSTC);
- Drawn on US bank and in US currency;
- Not a temporary check;
- Not a post-dated check;
- Not a two-party check;
- Not for a balance over nine months old.
- Credit cards and/or debit cards are accepted with approval through the swipe machine (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa).
****For credit cards and/or debit cards: If the name on the card is different from the student’s name, additional verification is needed:
- Student can pay on-line at Advisement Center or elsewhere- or
- Student can provide further identification (such as driver’s license) as well as the relationships between student and cardholder (such as parent) – or
- Student can bring a permission note, where the signature on the note matches the signature on the card.