- Anyone who does not have an emergency tuition loan and
- Anyone who does not owe TSTC for prior semesters
How does it work?
- Register for all your classes.
- Be ready to pay $25 non-refundable fee plus 34% of the total.
- If paying with check or credit card, enroll in payment plan through WebAdvisor.
- If paying with cash, see the Cashiers.
- Pay the remaining balance in two equal payments.
What happens if my payment is late?
- A $25 late fee for each late payment (7 day grace period).
What if I receive Financial Aid?
- If Financial Aid is received, it will pay for your balance. If the Aid received is not enough, the student is responsible for the balance. If the Aid is more than amount owed, the remaining balance will be transmitted to the student account.
What happens if I drop/withdraw?
- Dropping/withdrawing does not void the obligation of repayment of any debt.
What happens if payment is not made?
- Student risks being dropped, denied credit, not able to register again and/or receive a transcript.
A student who fails to make full payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester may be denied credit for the work done that semester.
If amount is not paid in full and on time, the student is responsible for any and all costs of collections incurred by TSTC’s collection agency to include any attorney fees, as permitted by state statute, that are incurred for the collection of the amount due.