To Print Your Registration Statement:
- Sign onto the internet, and go to the TSTC website (http://www.tstc.edu/harlingen).
- On the top menu (second to last red item), find “WebAdvisor”, and click on it.
- Click on “Log In” (on the right, toward the top of the page on the right side).
- Type in your User ID and Password. If you don’t know this information, read the help information on this Log In page, or call (956)364-5000 for assistance
- Once signed in, click on “Students” on the right side of the screen (blue box).
- You should then see a section (on the right side) titled “Registration”. Just underneath this, click on “Registration Statement”, and then click “OK”.
- Select the term, and then click on “Show Reg Statement”. Review and/or print this. Note: If you have a credit balance on your account and want to use this credit to buy books at the bookstore, you will need to print the Registration Statement and take it with you to the bookstore.