- Even if you were an active club the year before, submit a new Club Application Packet every fall semester. This will inform us of what club is going to be active, who the new members or officers are, and it will allow us to plan our club oriented events and SGA meetings more adequately.
- The Club update forms are due at the beginning of each Spring & Summer semesters. They inform us of any changes that have occurred within the club (such as officer, advisor, or constitution changes).
- Everytime your club will host an event (ex: fundraiser, community service project, charity drive, etc.), submit an Activity Request Form. This form will let us know the date, time, location, and inform us of any risks that may be involved. After reviewing the submitted form, we will either approve it or contact you if it needs any changes. These forms should be submitted at least 5 business days prior to your event.
- Community Service Project forms are due witihin a week after your club participates in a community service activity. We use these forms to calculate club points and to check off your annual community service requirement.
- The End of the Year report is due at the end of each year. If your club is not active in the summer, it is due at the end of the Spring semester. If it is active in the summer, it is due at the end of every Summer semester. This form summarizes your club's activity for the year!
If you need assistance with any of the forms above, please contact Belinda Palomino at 364-4370 or email@example.com.