TSTC Harlingen - Upward Bound Presentation
Interested in joining the Upward Bound Program?
- Review the Upward Bound Presentation
Upward Bound Benefits (Power Point Version)
- If interested, fill out the TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound Application:
2014-2015 Upward Bound Application
- Submit a complete TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound application to your high school counselor.
- An Upward Bound staff member will contact you by phone or in writing to review your application and ensure that the application is completed accurately.
- If the student is eligible for the program, the TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound Student Selection Committee will contact the student and parent for an interview.
- By January 2015 students are selected to participate in the TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound program as nominated by the Student Selection Committee. Students will be notified in writing that they have been selected to participate in the Upward Bound program.
- Students selected to join the TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound will attend a Parent and Student orientation.
- Students not selected will have their application remain on file with the TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound office for one year.
Please do not hesitate to contact the TSTC Harlingen Upward Bound office at (956)364-4502 should you have any questions to join the Upward Bound Program, TSTC Harlingen. Our students will graduate from college!