TSTC in Waco, March 22, 2018 from 9 a.m.to 1 p.m.
at the Murray Watson Jr. Student Recreation Center.
TSTC in Marshall, March 20, 2018 from 9 a.m.to noon
at the Main South Building Visitors Entry.
TSTC in Harlingen, April 5, 2018 from 10 a.m.to 2 p.m.
at the Cultural Arts Center
TSTC West Texas (Sweetwater)
March 27, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at the Student Center Building
Cost of Attendance:
$100 per company/organization
Included in price: Attendance at specific location for Job Fair, Table/Booth Space w/chairs, continental breakfast, and catered lunch.
The TSTC Career Service offices invites you to register for one of our Industry Job Fair. Industry Job Fair is an excellent way to meet and interview TSTC students and graduates who are valued by industry for their knowledge, work ethic, and workplace skills. TSTC students and graduates are prospective employees who are trained to enter the workforce.
Check out TSTC and our 170-plus programs of instruction here!
To view more information on all 10 of the TSTC campuses, please click here!
For questions or for more information, contact:
TSTC in Marshall
TSTC in Waco
TSTC in Harlingen
TSTC in Sweetwater
As an Industry Job Fair sponsor, your company will receive exclusive VIP perks and additional access to students at Industry Career Day and throughout the year. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Ability to attend in ALL Job Fair (Harlingen, Marshall and Waco)
- Premium Breakfast & Catered Lunch
- Set up beginning at 7:00 AM
- High Visibility Booth/Table Location
- First pick for interview/testing rooms (as available at each location)
- Company logo placement on publications and flyers
- Company logo placement on hiretstc.com website
Same perks as a General Sponsor, PLUS
- Featured Employer at TSTC Industry Job Fairs Career Days
- Large Banner with Company Logo displayed at all three Job Fairs
- Covered access to all Spring 2018 Industry Job Fairs Statewide
- Crafted award plaque
- Guided Tour of TSTC's Challenger Learning Center in Waco