Do you like taking things apart to see what they’re made of?
Computers are a big part of life at home and work. Computer Techs help us set them up, upgrade them when necessary and fix them when they break.
If you’re the Computer Tech for your family and friends, a career in Computer Maintenance could be for you.
Who hires Computer Techs?
- IT Firms
- Educational (public / private / college)
- Hospitals and Medical Offices
- Law Offices
- Telecommunication Companies
- Government Offices
- Retail Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Accounting Firms
Your training at TSTC Marshall in the Computer Systems Desktop Support program will include:
- PC Hardware installation, building, upgrading, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and administering computer network technology
- Mobile devices installation and administration
- Peripherals installation, maintenance, and administration
- Operating System installation, configuration and support
- Desktop Security monitoring and maintenance
While here you will also have the opportunity to earn the following industry recognized certifications:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Linux +
Distinguish yourself in the industry by earning your Associates of Applied Science degree and up to 4 industry certifications!
Computer Systems Desktop Support Program Outcomes:
Graduates of the Associate of Applied Science in Computer Systems Desktop Support will:
- Install, administer, and support common computing platforms and related devices in a connected environment.
- Effectively communicate with customers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Carry out tasks with respect to legal factors, standard operating policies.
- Conduct activities within safety protocols published by vendors and regulating agencies that minimize physical risk and damage to property or person.