- Complete a TSTC Marshall Admissions Application
Note: 1st question on second page - Select Program/Specialization you want to attend.
Please choose Dual Credit Program
- Complete a Permit to Register Form (Must be signed by student, parent, and principal/Designee - every semester)
- Updated Official High School Transcript
- Take a TSI approved exam or be exempt from TSI Exemptions.
- If you are a sophomore, submit an Approval for Sophomores Form. (Must be signed by the counselor and principal of the high school prior to submission)
- If you are taking more than two courses in a term, submit an Exceeding Course Load Form. (Must be signed by the counselor and principal of the high school prior to submission)
After completing all steps, dual credit students must register with the Director of Collaborative Projects.
Courses are offered at a reduced or zero tuition cost to high school students. Payment for cost must be made at the cashier's window and is due the day of registration to prevent cancellation of your class schedule.
Withdrawal from Dual Credit Courses:
Withdrawal from courses must be requested in writing to the Director of Collaborative Projects. This process is initiated with your high school counselor and is not complete until it is received in the Admissions and Records Office at TSTC Marshall. Please contact your high school counselor for more information on withdrawing from courses.
Students may check their grades at the end of the semester using Web Advisor through portal.tstc.edu. Grade reports are not mailed.
Students may obtain a copy of their unofficial TSTC Marshall transcript by visiting the Admissions and Records Office. Official TSTC Marshall Transcripts will be released after an official graduating high school transcript is submitted to the Admissions and Records office.
Dual Credit Forms