Federal and State Work-Study Program
Work-study programs are designed to stimulate and promote part-time on-campus employment of students, particularly those who need financial assistance. Funds are available to the college to help create job opportunities for eligible students; however, these funds are limited and students must apply early.
- Students will be instructed to provide the hiring department/supervisor with a copy of their applications and resume'.
- Hiring department will submit a Student Work Request Form to Financial Aid when a student is selected. Financial aid will contact hiring department upon approval.
- HR will conduct Student Worker Orientation and have students fill out appropriate paperwork before they will be allowed to begin working.
- Students workers will be responsible for making sure that time sheets are filled out and properly submitted on schedule.
- Students workers will need to requalify each semester for their student worker postition.
Part-Time Job Placement Application
Positions available at TSTC are veiwable here