(903) 923-1010

2650 East End Blvd. South
Marshall, TX 75671
facebook twitter YouTube
Change of Department Major

Students who wish to change programs should meet with an advisor. Students must meet the entry requirements, if specified. Students receiving financial aid should check with the Financial Aid Office before changing their major.

To change majors, students must follow these procedures.

Change of Major Form

  1. Complete the change of major form, including obtaining all required signatures. Students may be required to meet additional admission criteria for the new major.
  2. Return the completed form and all supporting documentation to the Admissions Office for processing.

Texas State Technical College Homepage Link Texas State Technical College Homepage Link Request Information En Espanol