|Workforce Development Office:
||Director of Workforce Development:
Email: Director of Workforce Development
2650 East End Blvd. South
Marshall, TX 75671
Workforce Development Office is located in the
CAT Building in Room 125
M-F: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
TSTC Marshall offers programs designed to help staff development and job training for businesses, government and professional organizations. These training classes can be customized for your company or business at our industry standard labs on the TSTC campus or at your facility. At TSTC Marshall, we value your time and effort as we prepare you for the jobs of the new millennium.
TSTC has been providing quality training programs through partnerships with industry for over 35 years. TSTC's Workforce Development department extends TSTC's storehouse of experts, instructors, and facilities to the diverse needs of industry. Our customized training includes an assessment of training needs, consulting services, and custom-tailored training packages to meet the specific needs of industry.
JER Online lists over 1000+, cost affordable, non-credit Continuing WorkforceCourses and Certificates such as phlebotomy and pharmacy technician training. No ordinary courses--JER Online courses and certificates are industry developed. They are cost affordable. This means that you are going to have access to the same e-learning that business and industry uses for their employee training.
- Start anytime or on a fixed time schedule
- Access your course anytime from anywhere for fast completion
- JER Online offers discounted pricing for employee group enrollments
- As an extra added value and bonus, students will have 1 year access to their online courses, post course completion (applies to self-directed corporate developed courses only)
Enroll at coursecatalog.com/marshall
- Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing--Green, Yellow, Black Belt training. Start immediately today. The most comprehensive suite of quality improvement training available. Training is available in a web-based formats. Group discounts available.
- Professional Development-- Soft skill course training that will instantly equip you with all the necessary skills needed to excel in your chosen profession. 24/7 access along with 1 year post course completion access to your course.
- OSHA, IATA, Safety--Compliance and safety online training courses that meet industry standard requirements. Same day access to online training. Corporate developed for the workplace.
- Human Resource Certification-- Human Resource training on FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, HRAs (Health Reimbursement Accounts), HSAs (Health Savings Accounts), FLSA, Payroll, Cafeteria Plans, and more through seminars, online training, webcasts, webinars, and audio conferences. Best sellers include FMLA seminars, COBRA seminars, online payroll training, retirement plan training, and HIPAA training.
- Microsoft Office -- Professionally developed by Corporate Developers make these programs in demand. Purchased individually or through your company at deeply discounted pricing. Unlimited 24/7 access and 1 year post course completion. Start today and pick up where you left off. These Get Anytime Training courses will meet or exceed your expectations.