Welcome to FOCUS 2, Texas State Technical College's online career and education planning system. FOCUS-2 is a self-paced career guidance tool designed to help you explore your values, interests, personality and skills as they relate to possible majors and careers.
All information can be saved as you go for quick and easy retrieval, and all results can be combined in a personal portfolio. You can print out all your results yourself; we also recommend you meet with a trained career advisor to further explain your results and discuss career planning.
- Login with the access code "OneTSTC".
- Please note that Focus 2 Administrators at TSTC in Harlingen will be able to view your security questions and answers. Please do not place sensitive data in these fields.
- Login here with your Focus username and password.
To optimize your use of FOCUS 2, be sure to:
- Complete the Self Assessment sections.
- Schedule an appointment with a staff member from the Advisement Center in the Student Services Center to discuss your results and develop an action plan.
- Talk with your program/academic advisor about your results.
- For further assistance with decision making and clarifying your interests, you can also schedule an appointment with a counselor in Counseling Services in the Student Services Center.