ENSA is a leader in safety training within the wind industry. Dedicated ENSA professionals work with wind colleges, other training companies and wind associations to nurture the philosophy of continuous improvement within the wind industry. ENSA promotes and is involved in the design and implement of an agreed set of safety training standards for the purpose of creating "an error free workforce".
- Enable Contractors to work throughout Owner wind sites with minimal requirement for further safety training
- Enable contractors to arrive at each wind site with the appropriate safety certification
- Reduce the safety retraining of contractor employees
- Provide for more effective utilization of resources throughout the system (Owners, Contractors and Manufacturers)
- Provide Training Providers with the opportunity to deliver a product that adheres to an “consensus safety training standard”
- Support the Owner’s safety objective of ZERO injuries/incidents
- Enable the Owners to collectively raise the safety "bar" while optimizing costs