Important information for TSTC Students receiving Financial Aid
You will receive a Refund Selection Kit, which will include your TECH OneCard and your personal code. This kit will be sent in a bright green envelope to your address on file with TSTC. The refund selection kit allows you to select your refund preference. Your refund selection kit includes TSTC’s student identification card, the TECH OneCard. TSTC’s student identification card handles all ID card services, such as checking out library books and eating in our TSTC Café. For more information, visit the BankMobile Disbursements website.
- Please click here to download the 2021-2022 payment information.
Important Dates For Financial Aid Fall 2021
Dates subject to change. Financial aid credit refunds. When do I get my money? Funds WILL NOT be released before these dates.
August 23, 2021 after 7 p.m. – Grants and loans for all students
- If you withdraw from all your classes at TSTC before July 12, (60% point of the semester for 15-week semester) or before July 19 (60% point for the 12-week semester), you may owe a portion of your financial aid back to TSTC.
- IMPORTANT – If you drop a class prior to MAY 25 (Census date, 15-week session) or June 16 (Census date, 12-week session), your financial aid will be adjusted and you may owe a portion of your refund back to TSTC.
- Book loans will be available beginning on MAY 11. Student must have completed all loan steps prior to receiving a book loan.
Drop or withdrawal date & refund
Refund Disbursement Dates 2021 Fall
January 22, 2021, after 7 p.m. – Grants and loans for all students.
Other Important Dates
- All tuition and fees must be paid OR a payment plan made by noon on December 15, 2020.
- Days to charge against financial aid in the TSTC Bookstore: January 5 – January 19, 2021.
- If you withdraw from all your classes at TSTC before March 15, 60% point of the semester for, you will owe part of your financial aid back to TSTC.
Book loans will be available on January 11, 2021. Student must have completed all loan steps prior to receiving a book loan.
Visit your Enrollment Coach in the Student Services Center or call your local TSTC Financial Aid Office if you have questions about these dates. Click here to learn more about the TECH OneCard.
IMPORTANT – If you drop a class prior to January 26, 2020 (Census date for 15-week session) your financial aid will be adjusted and you will owe part of your refund back. NOTE: This does NOT include the even swap or drop/add of the same number of credit hours.