1. Submit an
how to pay
What kind of applicant are you?
Here are some helpful tips to get you on the right track.
- Submit college admissions application online.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Submit high school and/or college transcripts to Enrollment Center.
- Submit a record of bacterial meningitis vaccination to the Enrollment Center (if you are under age 22).
- Communicate with an enrollment coach for advisement.
- Register for classes with an instructor or program advisor.
- Pay balance or set up a payment plan with Student Accounting.
- Additional testing may be required in some cases.
- If you have already applied for admission through ApplyTexas there is no need to re-apply through TSTC.
We maintain an open admissions policy, but admission to the college does not guarantee admission to all programs. Some programs have specific requirements for admission. Please contact an enrollment coach about any additional enrollment requirements.
Enrollment Coaches are here for you
You have enough to deal with and we don’t want you to go through the process alone. That’s why we have Enrollment Coaches to walk you through admissions and enrollment. They’ll make sure to get you ready to start your new journey.