Complete your online application for admission. It’s short, easy, and best of all — it’s 100% free!
You could qualify for free money! Start your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see your options. You can also check out our scholarships.
Once you’ve completed the first two steps, it’s time to register you for classes and set you up for payment. An Enrollment Coach will reach out to you to help you with those.
What kind of applicant are you?
If you previously attended another college or university and want to transfer to TSTC, learn what you need to do next.
Looking at a career change? A better career? Update your skills for that promotion. We have options to suit your unique needs.
Here are some helpful tips to get you on the right track.
- Submit college admissions application online.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Submit high school and/or college transcripts to Enrollment Center.
- Submit a record of bacterial meningitis vaccination to the Enrollment Center (if you are under age 22).
- Communicate with an enrollment coach for advisement.
- Register for classes with an instructor or program advisor.
- Pay balance or set up a payment plan with Student Accounting.
- Additional testing may be required in some cases.
- If you have already applied for admission through ApplyTexas there is no need to re-apply through TSTC.
We maintain an open admissions policy, but admission to the college does not guarantee admission to all programs. Some programs have specific requirements for admission. Please contact an enrollment coach about any additional enrollment requirements.
Enrollment Coaches are here for you
You have enough to deal with and we don’t want you to go through the process alone. That’s why we have Enrollment Coaches to walk you through admissions and enrollment. They’ll make sure to get you ready to start your new journey.