An Enrollment Coach will contact you and walk you through the admissions process. They will:
- Let you know if you need to take additional tests.
- Create a developmental plan and place you in developmental courses.
- Work with you to achieve the goals of your developmental plan.
Once you are established as a TSTC student, you will continue to work with an Enrollment Coach up through graduation. Their goal is to be sure you walk across the stage on graduation day. They will:
- Help you with everyday academic needs.
- Direct you to resources available to you.
- Guide you in choosing a major and developing good study tools.
- Coach you in problem-solving skills.
- Be your cheerleader and advocate at TSTC.
Enrollment Coaches and the Student Resource Centers are here for you
We are here to help you take charge of your academic career.
Research shows that students who seek advising and begin college with a strong start are more likely to succeed. Whether you are in doubt about the rules, not sure of a deadline, have financial concerns, or do not understand a policy, check with your Enrollment Coach or the Student Resource Center on your campus.