CDL Classes are offered Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm (160 Hours)
Evening Courses are offered Monday-Friday 5:30 pm-9:30 pm (Must have 5 students or more to open up the section) (160 Hours)
The Professional Driving Academy consists of the following courses:
- Professional Driving Academy I (CVOP 1013)
TSTC is currently taking applications for the Professional Driving Academy. Prospective students will need to turn in the packet and requirement 5 days before a class begins. Please call the office for the next available dates
- Pass a DOT Physical and Drug Test
- Hold a current Class C driver’s license without warrants or pending criminal charges
- Be at least 18 years of age. Please note that students under the age of 21 cannot drive outside the State of Texas are not eligible for the Hazardous Materials Endorsement.
- Provide a Driving Record (Will be in application package how to obtain it).
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Copy of drug screen
- Provide Medical Examination Report Certificate
- Payment for the course
- Provide driving record
- Attend mandatory pre-course