Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, has emerged as the preeminent authority for electronics assembly manufacturing worldwide. The standard describes materials, methods and verification criteria for producing high-quality soldered leaded and lead-free interconnections. It emphasizes process control and establishes industry consensus requirements for a broad range of electronic connections.
Course topics include:
- Module 1: Introduction of the Standard
- Module 2: Wires & Terminals
- Module 3: Through-Hole Technology
- Module 4: Surface-Mount Technology
- Module 5: Inspection Methodology