The Federal Work-Study program provides part-time employment if you are enrolled in at least six credit hours during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
The Texas Work-Study program provides part-time employment if you are enrolled in at least six credit hours during the fall and spring semesters.
Who is eligible for the Work-Study program?
- To be eligible for the Work-Study program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the deadline each year.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be enrolled at TSTC and have a minimum of six financial aid credit hours in an eligible degree or certificate program.
- Meet the Financial Aid Standards of Academic Progress.
How do I find a job?
Just check out our Career Opportunities page, pick a job you are interested in, and apply.
- (Students Only) Go directly to: Work-Study Jobs or click on the Workday Campus Jobs icon on your TSTC student portal.
- Once in Workday, choose your Campus Location and select the Student Job family
- Click on a job title to review the detailed description and apply for the job.
- Look for jobs that specify “work-study” in the title or job description. These employers are looking for applicants like you!